Saturday 4 May 2013

What Some Good Looking Guys Get Away With

This poem was in my head, for ages just going around around.  It is something I have thought about.  Fortunately never experienced.  I also got my inspiration from a J Ivy video about a Woman  in an abusive relationship





Posted fb 25/04/13  ( This generated a lot of comments) 

#83 Good Looking Overlooked
"He looks good and have you seen how he wears his clothes?"
"His girlfriend has a black eye and a bloodied nose"
"I would like to give him my number
Maybe I could show him a good time"
"The doctors said she was lucky this time"
"Have you seen what he drives? I know I would look good sitting beside"
"They have so much together one or two childs"
"I know being with him will be such a thrill"
"The hospital pumped her stomach for taking too many pills"
"He is soo good looking how I wish he was mine"
"You are not hearing me
He beat his girlfriend for the last time"
"He's finally locked up
Doing bird
I hear they have him bent over just like a girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment