Saturday 4 May 2013

JLS Badly Managed



JLS - jls wallpaper


I think they Management got it wrong.   They should have worked more on where they were going to place them in the Music Industry.  Their image always seemed wrong, they all have these very very pretty faces then they are going for some sort of straight out of Harlem pose????   Then one got married not the things the fans need to know. ..... Blah blah blah



I wrote this in minutes after a colleague at worked commented on the fact that JLS were splitting up.  I was very dismissive about it saying they realise they will never have the success 1Direction will/have had.  They have already eclipsed them.  That’s the name of the game 1D are more marketable we are told.  I actually agree.


Posted Fb 28/0413
#84 It Makes my Heart Happy
It makes me happy when I see success
It makes me happier when the ssuccess is where you didn't expect
With things stacked against us
It's easy to give up
And to believe all the negative stuff
Getting on with daily life is a success
There are so many distractions
There are so many tests
When I see Black guys progressing on
It makes my heart happy
Tell me there's is nothing wrong
I am sure I am not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment