Saturday 23 March 2013

My daughter's Poem about J.Ivy









This is probably where my challenge started,  I was listening to my music on phone (Where else).  Then I fell back in love with the Kanye west track featuring Jay Z

and J. Ivy.  After a few clicks on the internet I found out some much about him, then contacted him, honest just like that, that’s the beauty of the internet.  I will let my daughter tell the story in her poem, coz that’s how it happened




19.2.2013
#7 My mum is friends with J.Ivy
It only happened yesterday
Today is another day
My mum put on her facebook account “hello J.Ivy”
Then sent him a poem
He liked the poem very much
He said we really must keep in touch
The next day my mum checked her account
J.Ivy said “hello Jennifer”
We really must go out
“Can you say hello to your daughter for me please?”
In the morning my mum said “hello”
I was wondering what she was getting at
She explained,
Then it made more sense
Now I’m guessing her next wish would be to meet J.Ivy

Name: Riyana
Age: 8












                                                                                                                                  










No comments:

Post a Comment