Wednesday 20 March 2013

Karma Is?

Karma its real and it will bite you in the butt.  I was told once the formula for Karma was 6 months, that was 6 months after the date you done the wrongdoing,  Lets say for example you stole something, 6 months from that date you would lose something to the equivalent (or more) yes I just added that bit.

Well I am not 100% sure on the equation but I know I don’t mess with Karma.  I always do the right thing 99% of the time, after all I am only human.  I allow people to go ahead of me at the supermarket, (Not all the time) coz that would just be crazy.

When someone does me wrong, as occasionally they still do, a few months or even years down the line, some ill fortune or mishap occurs to them.  I am like ‘That’s Karma!’

I once worked in a place where for some reason I had obviously offended someone not sure who, not even sure when, but individuals took it upon themselves to act as agents for management.  one by one they either lost their jobs or got fired. karma?

Delroy Washington posted on his fb wall, about how people who in the past had done him wrong had later encountered some ill fate.  when I read his post on fb I was inspired to write my poem ‘I Will Turn a Blind Eye’






#32 I will Turn a Blind Eye
I try my best to live my life the best I can
No lying, No cheating or scamming
Whenever people come along to deceive
I just sit back, I observe what they are planning
I don’t counterattack
There is no need for me to strike back
Most people are so clever
Me I just play dumb
I am like do your worst
Let it come, let it come!
What you don’t realise
what you intend for me
“Is dat yuh a go get!”
When you are digging that hole
To bury me in
You best dig yours too
When will they learn
You have to reap before you can earn
You can try and defeat me with all your lies
I will stand firm with truth on my side
But what yuh nah no
"What is done in de dark nah must come to light!"
Whether you win this battle today
"Yuh know me must win de war!"
Many have come up against me
“Yuh nah see dem deh pun de floor?!”



No comments:

Post a Comment