Monday 6 May 2013

SPAM and how to avoid it.


I am sure we all feel this way about our email accounts what is the answer?  Firstly open another Email account and give this address to no one.  also for as an extra precaution do not send any emails out.  There sorted !!


Posted fb 30.04.13
#88 Fallen Out
I have fallen out with my mailbox
I don't know what is going on
Every time I open it
There are more things gone wrong
I don't remember signing up to all these things
Where did they get my address?
It must be some sort of Syndicate Ring
They need to take my name off their list
They send me deals. Alerts and wowchers
For things I don't want to do
Crazy offers and discounts for all things new
Occasionally there is something I need
But the restrictions are difficult to achieve
I know I should turn my back on the lot
I don't have the will power
To make it stop
So each day I open my mailbox
Just for a peek
To see if there is something
Maybe today I will get some relief
With something I actually need

No comments:

Post a Comment