Wednesday 27 March 2013

Making up Should be Private







I guess you figured it out, I travel a lot on London Underground trains, on my way to work and during my day.  So I have a lot of time to observe certain things, and behaviour.  My pet hate I know I am not alone Women Putting on Makeup particularly in the morning.









When I was younger I guess the fascination was more of “how do you do that?” now it’s more “Why do you do that?”

I have seen some transformations but my personal view is ‘O Natural’ all the way.


This poem was posted on fb 13/03/13

#40 Making up on the Train
She opened her magician bag of tricks
Right before us she would transform
Into some sort of Hot Chick
First she laid the foundation
It would seem she was a woman with a lot of imperfections
She applied it gently filling all the cracks
Not sure why hasn't she heard 'Black don't crack'
She made her eyes up with pencil liner, 
Mascara and some powder for her brow
Surely she had finished
What was she planning to do now?
Rouge, bronzer.
We sat stared and wondered
Then she applied some lippy
Then she was finished in a jiffy
Put on her gloves and collected the metros
Well that was a surprise
It's not what you do
It's how you look for the show





No comments:

Post a Comment