Sunday 12 May 2013

The 100th Poem Out of Control Ego


I was asked my opinion on a beautiful poem recently the poem is entitled Naturalisation.  I was completely moved by the way it was written it was beautiful, simple and powerful.  I would normally say I don’t discuss poetry I just write it.  I was happy to share my views in fact I was anxious.  The poem is originally written in German and it is part of a Language /Literacy Degree one of the Station Supervisors I encountered a few weekends ago apparently it was a piece his girlfriend had been set.  She was struggling with it.  Anyhow I gave my view I also stated in my opinion poems very rarely draw attention themselves often giving a voice to others more vulnerable than themselves I say that’s what I  often do.  Anyhow scrap all that my 100th poem posted on Facebook shamelessly was all about MOI !


Posted on fb 12/05/13

#100 Create the Creation

How did I get such a creative mind?
Every opportunity looking for the hook or the line
Poetry is with me everyday
Rhymes and lyrics in every way

Obsession with words has me here
Double entendres flying everywhere
Living with me must be impossible to bare
I hear things that others don't hear

What I lack in concentration
I make up in conversation
I have a mind which recalls words
To most people this sounds absurd

I am fun to be around
Try to remain positive
Never found with my head hanging down
I know this sounds a little impossible

I guess I live in my own world
I am that ever hopeful little girl
Not wanting to grow up
At this age? What is all the fuss

Youthful thoughts while travelling on the bus
Moody is my only fault
Still working on this one
Watch this space of course........

No comments:

Post a Comment