Wednesday 17 April 2013

Haunted by Abuse


A friend of mine once confided in me and told me her Grandfather committed suicide he was in his 80’s.  The information troubled and confused me at the time.  So as a creative writer with a very active imagination.  I decided it must have been something he had done in his past that was haunting him.  I could picture him day in day out watching the sunrise and watching the sun fall yet not being contented even though this was his retirement dream (yes I added that bit).

Since that time I have heard of more elderly specifically men committing suicide.  As an abuser what do you do with your thoughts?  there has to be a time however warped and twisted you maybe when it suddenly snaps as to how Vile you really are.




Posted Fb 17/04/13
#75 What Happens to Abusers?
What happens to abusers
I really don't know
Do they wake up one day
And just say I have to go
Do they suddenly stop abusing
Realise the lives they were using
Do they rock on the verandah
Watching the sunset
Each and every day filled with regret
Do they get buried in a special section
Or do they get cremated to quicken their descent to Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment