Monday 14 October 2013

never been so busy

I have been so busy recently I have started losing weight, never set out to loose weight. but in the past 5 weeks I have dropped at least 1 dress size, I feel fitter and look younger, even younger never set out to lose weight so all these things are bonuses. secret ..................... not eating. or yeah and hard work , on my feet all day cooking ........... strange but true. I don't tend to eat when I cook, do you?


posted fb 13/10/13


#249 Never enough time

Whats going on with time
I know I am not alone
there are so many of us
running around like headless chickens
simply chasing time
I have decided its not us at fault

living in a warped time zone
we need to shout abort
We have been taught not to question
that way we won’t hear any lies
I know something is going on
as I am able to read between the lines

there are gadgets in my home
to help with my time
they run on an on
they run the home fine
whenever I have a moment
I try to relax
there’s always a nagging voice
as if it was a crime
sitting down relaxing
is not the way to spend my time
so i get up find something to do
is this what my life has become

just doing things I don't really want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment