Monday 14 October 2013

Facebook the new tool in crime prevention

I was scanning, shamelessly searching fb for an old friend, well he does have a very unusual name, so what were the odds that there would be two people with the same name. anyhow on this other persons page who clearly wasn't the person I was looking for, younger and better looking anyhow on his page was a link about fb being so very useful in crime prevention and other interesting facts. well anyhow you go find it.

posted last month sometime that's all I am prepared to say.



#241 Monitor ME?


I monitor myself
there is no need to monitor me
I put my likes and dislikes
for all the world to see


ask me where I have been
I will upload a picture so you can see
I monitor myself
I am the feds dream


who do I know ?
what is the link ?
I will explain to you
it is all on my fb page
how sersync


what am I up to ?
am I playing games ?
how much time in front the monitor
how lucid is my mind
this is what they monitor
they’ve been doing for some time


what have I read ?
what do I know ?
what’s my favourite place to go ?
what do I like to listen to ?
what do I eat ?
If I am not posting on my wall
I will happily tweet ?

No comments:

Post a Comment