Sunday 17 March 2013

My Chromebook!






Don't underestimate Me!


It sound dramatic but it's true My Chromebook changed my life. I now carry it almost everywhere I go. I have regularly taken it out on the train. I often used to observe others with their various gadgets and think are you really that important, that you have to either stay connected or the world just simply cannot do without your input on this or that matter. Now I have found and understand this obsession to be connected. They are doing work, but I am doing important stuff like composing my next poem.




Posted on FB 21/02/13




#20 My Chromebook

My chromebook
Is my home
Let me define
Its where I start my poems
Its where I lay my rhymes
First I was like
This is some sort of joke
I couldn’t find my files
It felt like the emperors clothes
It was too much for me to understand
Who made this thing?
It is beyond this Wo-man
I am still mystified by certain stuff
Like writing a poem on my phone
Then its before me on my page
I thought it was a hacker
It had me in a rage
Initially this was just spooky
Now I'm like awesome
In your face!
In your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment