Saturday 23 August 2014

I don't like being threatened at work

I spent nearly six years working in an a very difficult environment.  I enjoyed my job just didn't enjoy the politics.  I didn't play the game, I didn't understand the rules and I was unaware of the goals but I was aware of the pitfalls and there were many of those.  It would seem smiling every day and just trying to get on with it after a while wears you thin.









#360 I have remained tall

you disrupt my life
throw me off track
I want to move on
I know there is no going back

so much has been said
so much has been done
so hard to forgive
cannot trust anyone

when I needed support
no one was there
I had to do it on my own
so now everything is clear

this inner strength
is all that I have
it is the thing that has stayed with me
through thick and thin

when I have felt desperate
isolated
feeling all alone
I have kept on going

too far away from home
nothing familiar
nothing I can recall
I have been there for myself
I have remained tall

No comments:

Post a Comment