Monday 4 November 2013

Not as depressed as it sounds

I started this poem when I was in boots trying to print pictures for my daughter to prove to her school friends that we  really met muppets in the holiday, yes we really did.  I scribbled it down while I sat at the booth which seemed like an eternity waiting for it to print.  I wrote it on a post it note, which I can only assume I lost so when I sat down this evening to submit my daily fb offering it sounded way more desperate than I intended, I think it maybe the pain killers I am on.


posted fb 04/11/13

#265 Checking out


I am checking out
caz no one seems to care
I am checking out
or maybe I will just wait here
or wait to see what develops
maybe things are near


right now things seem hopeless
as I realize all my deepest fears
they say there is a light at the end of the tunnel
what if there is not
what if this is the tunnel
that time has forgot


No comments:

Post a Comment