Sunday 8 September 2013

Another phone lost/Stolen

Finally lost my HTC Desire C.  I had misplaced it so many times, it even had to be repaired when the screen cracked.  Attended my sister BBQ then that's where it finally got taken.  Which saddens me I was serving drinks being delightful, serving cakes ice cream anyhow someone who all seemed so nice has my phone.  This really saddens me.


posted fb 06/09/13
#216 Gone for Good


It’s happened again
this time I can’t say
if I tell you,
you wouldn’t believe me anyway


I had been so complacent
it always came back
thats what I would say
now it’s been almost a month
it’s time for me to mourn
this time it isn’t coming back
once again I am forlorn


so if you see my HTC
tell him I said sorry
I should’ve not taken him for granted
should have seen the signs
you weren’t happy with the treatment
now you have gone to have

a better life!

No comments:

Post a Comment