Sunday 18 August 2013

I work Hard for my Tings!

Don't you hate when assumptions are made about your finances based on what I don't know.  you can never know someone financial situation after just observing them.  You would have to live with them and follow them around for at least a month.  Then you can have a better idea


posted fb 18/08/13


#201 What I have

What I have
I worked for
what I don't have
I am yet to achieve

don't watch what I have
when you know I hardly ever sleep
I make my sacrifices
you have more free time than me
in the park you can run free

I don’t spend my money reckless
as I know how hard it is to obtain
I don’t smoke or gamble
as I want to waste my brain

If I believe you need it
I will give it to you
as your need must be greater than mine
as you know how hard I work
you know I have children too

don’t covet what I have
as you couldn’t walk a day in my shoes
you think your life is hard

yet you don't know what I have been through

No comments:

Post a Comment